PO Soon: If These Trees Could Talk - s/t & AtE,BtS 2LPs

I hit the site early, had chances on all, but already had them (except I thought the "White" was plain white new press - had NO idea it was the Tour press from AtE!! grittiest haze album I have).  Went to check out, saw the shipping, thought about folks who have been looking for a while and moved on.  Glad some folks got albums much cheaper than I paid, but just didn't feel like re-selling and the hassle over shipping costs.  Hope they have been working on new material.  I prefer a new album every 3 to 4 years, instead of 7" and EPs (that eventually wind up onto LPs) to tide over impatience.

I hit the site early, had chances on all, but already had them (except I thought the "White" was plain white new press - had NO idea it was the Tour press from AtE!! grittiest haze album I have).  Went to check out, saw the shipping, thought about folks who have been looking for a while and moved on.  Glad some folks got albums much cheaper than I paid, but just didn't feel like re-selling and the hassle over shipping costs.  Hope they have been working on new material.  I prefer a new album every 3 to 4 years, instead of 7" and EPs (that eventually wind up onto LPs) to tide over impatience.

Grittier than the Junius- Martyrdom of a Catastrophist tour press? I bought that from the Sheath on a surprise sale and WTF. Luckily, I have a record cleaner because that thing was just coated in  Pirates Press haze sand. I agree about 7" and Eps. Back in the day they used to be unique stand alone records. Different versions at the very least. Nowadays I feel like a sucker for buying stuff that ends up on an lp.