PO Soon: If These Trees Could Talk - s/t & AtE,BtS 2LPs

So was there no limit?  You mentioned earlier that you knew one guy who bought 3 copies of everything.  I am all for VIP early access to friends and "crew", but not if it fucks over the general fanbase.

He placed three orders in total - for himself and his buddies, cause they are all in AUS.

He placed three orders in total - for himself and his buddies, cause they are all in AUS.

Thanks, appreciate all your helpful info.

Usually, Mylene has done a mega-bundle combo pre-order that includes all the variants including the test.  I hope they do that again here, so I can just get everything in one order.

Thanks, appreciate all your helpful info.

Usually, Mylene has done a mega-bundle combo pre-order that includes all the variants including the test.  I hope they do that again here, so I can just get everything in one order.

You're right, they usually do. I'm not sure if that did that for this though. We shall see.

From what I recall:

Black Haze/Clear $23.99

Clear  $23.99

Tour Press/100 on Orange/Blue (sold out, supposedly there were 20 available early, rest for tour)

Test Press/50 (unknown price)

Art Print /110 copies

Please correct me if I am wrong.  This was from mattphotographs guy in Utah who had a friend who got early access to the sale because he was a member of the 'crew'.

Thanks for the downvote Batman and foreskinator!

If this was so top secret, nobody took the time to PM me and kindly ask me to edit/remove the info.

Just look at Forbenator's tradelist ;):

• If These Trees Could Talk 'Self-Titled & Above The Earth, Below The Sky' EP+LP [ /100] A/B Translucent Orange, C/D Translucent Sea Blue

• If These Trees Could Talk 'Self-Titled & Above The Earth, Below The Sky' EP+LP [ /150] Clear

• If These Trees Could Talk 'Self-Titled & Above The Earth, Below The Sky' EP+LP [ /250] A/B Clear w/ Black Center and Grey & White Splatter, C/D: Clear w/ White Center and Grey & Black Splatter

• If These Trees Could Talk 'Self-Titled & Above The Earth, Below The Sky' EP+LP [ /50] Test Press w/ Hand-Numbered, Screen-Printed Jacket

post of the year material right here

Just look at Forbenator's tradelist ;):

• If These Trees Could Talk 'Self-Titled & Above The Earth, Below The Sky' EP+LP [ /100] A/B Translucent Orange, C/D Translucent Sea Blue

• If These Trees Could Talk 'Self-Titled & Above The Earth, Below The Sky' EP+LP [ /150] Clear

• If These Trees Could Talk 'Self-Titled & Above The Earth, Below The Sky' EP+LP [ /250] A/B Clear w/ Black Center and Grey & White Splatter, C/D: Clear w/ White Center and Grey & Black Splatter

• If These Trees Could Talk 'Self-Titled & Above The Earth, Below The Sky' EP+LP [ /50] Test Press w/ Hand-Numbered, Screen-Printed Jacket

I guess running Slyvinyl has its benefits...hah

Thanks for the downvote Batman!

No problem dude. Thanks for the message! While you didn't start the leak, perpetuating it is just as bad. I have loads of respect for what Lindsay and Joel have done with their label, and their wishes were that this information stay private until their official announcement, so that should've been honored. It's their landmark 50th release.

S8NxhQV.jpg

No problem dude. Thanks for the message! While you didn't start the leak, perpetuating it is just as bad. I have loads of respect for what Lindsay and Joel have done with their label, and their wishes were that this information stay private until their official announcement, so that should've been honored. It's their landmark 50th release.

Ok, fair enough, but in the info that was released it was never stated or claimed that the label didn't want this information out in the public until you just mentioned it at 5:23pm.  the original information that was leaked, the way it was presented was that certain VIPs got early access to the Pre-Order, that was it.  Had the full story been made known, I doubt that I would have reposted what I did.  Just my 2 cents.

Again, it is going up in less than 5 hours anyway and the information is out there--so no use crying over spilled milk.