DEATHWISH x RECORD STORE DAY: 20% OFF SALE, RSD Exclusives, etc.

taking this opportunity to grab a copy of alcest's shelter through the distro. sad to see the other alcest titles sold out since the last time i checked, but can't complain about $25 shipped for an import with the coupon.  :rolleyes:

Haha, I was hoping to score some cheaper Alcest too and found the same thing!

Everyone looking for True Widow: it's on the Relapse page right now. Probably going super fast, so hurry!

BTW, sorry DW; not trying to steal your thread...just attempting to help anyone who was in my spot with that record 10 min ago.

Thanks so much! Just ordered from Relapse! And for significantly cheaper than DW was selling it for.

Everyone looking for True Widow: it's on the Relapse page right now. Probably going super fast, so hurry!

BTW, sorry DW; not trying to steal your thread...just attempting to help anyone who was in my spot with that record 10 min ago.

Thanks you so much! Just ordered from Relapse, I greatly appreciated the heads up!

THIS WAS MY RSD SHOPPING! I GOT SOME "SICK SHIT!" ESSENTIALLY GOT FREE SHIPPING BECAUSE I HAD TO GET THAT SELF DEFENSE SHIRT ALONG WITH SOME RECORDS! COOL! CAPITAL LETTERS!