Online sales of RSD releases

I think I ordered it... I went through Amazon for payment and got through and clicked Confirm and Purchase on the final screen.... and crash.But it only crashed when going back to the store's main page... so idk.

I got an email for my payment authorization from Amazon (which I got after leaving Amazon's site) but nothing from MyPlayDirect

Retail was $15, so they probably would've been $15-20 most places...

In the US if you buy the bundle it's only $70

Idk it still seems way overpriced. I definitely had a few places in my city planning to sell it at $15 CAD. Whereas online they are 25 each. Just seems like they are unnecessarily marking the price up.

Idk it still seems way overpriced. I definitely had a few places in my city planning to sell it at $15 CAD. Whereas online they are 25 each. Just seems like they are unnecessarily marking the price up.

Eek... that does seem like quite a bit of a jump.

In the states, I saw BullMoose had them for $15, and shipped from the store they ended up being $19.25 a piece, so it's not too bad

I think I ordered it... I went through Amazon for payment and got through and clicked Confirm and Purchase on the final screen.... and crash.But it only crashed when going back to the store's main page... so idk.

I got an email for my payment authorization from Amazon (which I got after leaving Amazon's site) but nothing from MyPlayDirect

I think I just scored a bundle as well. 

I think I just scored a bundle as well. 

Did you get a confirmation email from myplaydirect?

Hmm I might pickup one of the EPs.. I liked their full length.

Which EP would be the best to get if I can only afford 1 right now? RSD killed my wallet

Give them a listen on spotify... they're under The 1975 Deluxe... I'd say Music For Cars EP because I love that version of Chocolate and Head.Cars.Bending and Me are two of their best songs

Give them a listen on spotify... they're under The 1975 Deluxe... I'd say Music For Cars EP because I love that version of Chocolate and Head.Cars.Bending and Me are two of their best songs

I haven't received a confirmation email yet but I did get to the confirmation page after I placed my order and it shows an order number. 

Thanks. facedown ep was only one left so I grabbed a copy of that

Well, both Bullmoose and SirenDisc cancelled my order for ETID. Fuck.

Did you get an email notification from SirenDisc? The site looked shady, but I placed an order there as well on the off chance they still had one of those heart shaped Father John Misty vinyl. I paid them, but haven't received any correspondence.

I went to check my Bull Moose order to see if had shipped yet and it had been delivered like a half hour before. I have no idea how it got here this fast. 

Every time I order (and just the standard shipping) it seems to be here in two days. Even with the myriads of orders placed for RSD, mine is suppose to be here as well. 

Did you get an email notification from SirenDisc? The site looked shady, but I placed an order there as well on the off chance they still had one of those heart shaped Father John Misty vinyl. I paid them, but haven't received any correspondence.

SirenDisc cancelled Whiplash, White Stripes, and FJM for me.

From Siren Disc

Hi,

Thanks for the order you recently placed on our site for RSD

releases. We were overwhelmed with orders in the past 24 hours,

mainly due to some posts talking about us on the Vinyl Collective

message board. The orders were great to receive, but as you can

imagine we were completely unprepared for so many orders on these

very limited items. Some of the most popular orders were for:

1. White Stripes - Get Behind Me Satan

2. Every Time I Die - Salem

3. Father John Misty - I Love You, Honeybear

4. Whiplash - OST

5. Ryan Adams - Come Pick Me Up

6. Hold Steady - Boys & Girls In America

7. U2 - Songs Of Innocence

8. Pity Sex - Euclid

All of these items are now fully sold out, and if you didn't receive

a shipping confirmation from us (saying "Your Siren Disc Order Is Now

Being Processed") we were not able to fill your order. today

So, I take it my order was cancelled. They could have said that instead of telling about what other people ordered or how VC is a blessing and a curse- I already knew that.