Online sales of RSD releases

We FINALLY got in the Mark Kozelek RSD piece. Hit us up if you need one & we'll try to help you out.

How do we hit you up? Sent a pm.

-Monster Music

I called first thing this morn and they said one left for local sale only! Very kind on the phone and they appreciate our business! Just figured I'd post so we aren't calling em all morn!

This is one of my local shops that had a ton of leftovers including Phish, The Who, Florence and the machine and a top more. Msg them see if they have what you're looking for. http://epcoop.com/blog/

And here's another one of my local shops that had a ton of leftovers including Willie Nelson, Frank OST , Lego OST , Metalica, CRB tote bag cd combo, both Hold Steady albums just to name a few.

http://www.youngerthanyesterday.com/home.shtml

Probably have to call the second store as they are old hippies and I'm shocked they even have a website.

bull moose finally responded about my run the jewels, i said ill roll the dice...

Hello!

Sorry for the delay!  We actually hope to get a few more copies of this in from the label. We are keeping order for this open while we wait and see. If you prefer to cancel, just let us know!

Kiley

I order Monday and my order was "Order Received" until today where it now lists "Item Packaged". Nice.