All Time Low - So Wrong, It's Right LP Hot Topic exclusive

I enjoyed Dirty Work, even though majority of their fans do not

You have to see it live to enjoy it (IMO)... When they wrote Dirty Work, they were playing relatively large arenas and these songs cater to that scene. Now they are back to playing smaller arenas so albums like Dirty Work make more sense.

Nothing Personal is amazing though. If any record should be pressed, its that one!

You have to see it live to enjoy it (IMO)... When they wrote Dirty Work, they were playing relatively large arenas and these songs cater to that scene. Now they are back to playing smaller arenas so albums like Dirty Work make more sense.

Nothing Personal is amazing though. If any record should be pressed, its that one!

I agree! I saw them live in April

Don't Panic is easily my second favorite release of theirs. (PUoSU is still king)

Absolutely agree!

I enjoyed Dirty Work, even though majority of their fans do not

Same here. I think some of their best songs came from dirty work. But I also think some of their worst songs did too (that girl). Definitely great live songs too.

There's some type of bullshit going on. I ordered it the second time they put it up early and got my order canceled because it was sold out. I called and the person I spoke to said they were all gone and when I brought up travis and what he said about there being more she said "I don't know what to tell you". Something can't be sold out if you have more waiting to be distributed

There's some type of bullshit going on. I ordered it the second time they put it up early and got my order canceled because it was sold out. I called and the person I spoke to said they were all gone and when I brought up travis and what he said about there being more she said "I don't know what to tell you". Something can't be sold out if you have more waiting to be distributed

Pretty much the same thing. The customer service either doesn't know anything, or they don't want to tell us anything. It's especially aggravating because the credit card was charged, according to the Discover Card company, and HT keeps saying it was declined, with no mention of refunds.

Side note, did Travis come on and say that there will be more past this? I may have missed it, since you mentioned it. If not, I will buy an extra copy from someone.

There should be more copies going up online, possibly even today. I'm honestly not exactly sure when more will go up but it will be soon.

Great to know! I will be super vigilant. Just like DRD941, I don't blame you for anything that customer service does, as it would be unreasonable to do so.