All Time Low - So Wrong, It's Right LP Hot Topic exclusive

Anyone willing to ship me a copy if they can get one easily from their store? My store has 5 crates of vinyl including some more exclusive ones that are sold out... (they keep them hidden in the back pretty much & in an annoying place to where people wouldn't even wanna look)

If anyone's looking for something specific & can get their hands on a copy of SWIR for me - PM me & ask me about it. I was just there 2 hours ago looking for this vinyl so I'll recall if I saw your request there or not. 

I've been eyeing this thread for a while and just now decided to jump in on it. I've already called a bunch of HT stores here on the east coast and none of them have it in stock or have any idea about it. Now I'm seeing a few ebay listings of this record that are $50+. I really hope more copies will go up soon.

If anyone has extras, I'll be willing to buy + shipping! So desperate for this one.

I emailed hot topic asking if they had anymore in stock and they came back saying that it sold out online really quick, but they're coming out with a repress however they aren't sure it'll be the same colored pressing.

Haha! Customer service people make me laugh sometimes. After Hot Cash, there should be more of these up.