PO: Knuckle Puck - The Weight That You Buried One-Sided 12" w/ Screened B-side via Bad Timing

Just saw a video for this band in the Jason Tate thread. That's my only input to this thread, and I'm sure there will be down votes but this band is absolutely terrible. It's cool if you're into em, but yeah, I give it a solid nope.

Thank you for the valued input.

I've never understood people who go out of their way to slate a band. On the first page of these boards there's probably over 50% of bands I don't like (some I've never heard of) but I'd never be bothered enough to go into a thread and tell everyone I didn't like them.

So it's $1.29 more than buying direct from the label when you factor in shipping

Taking time out of my evening or making time during the day at work to go pick up a record at my nearest Hot Topic, which isn't a stones throw away, is a bit annoying, yes. I didn't want to pay shipping because spending $23+ on a 7 song EP is a bit high, is it not? I don't mind paying the $16 to Bad Timing. I buy all variants (when possible), so they ship together, making the records I buy even cheaper. Also, Bad Timing is a small label with great people. I like supporting great people. I can put a face/name to Bad Timing because of small Twitter convos or discussing things on here. I can't do that with Hot Topic. It's about principles, dude.

I don't know what anyone was thinking when they filmed that music video. It is so fucking bad.

And that's coming from someone who enjoys this record from time to time.

I personally enjoyed the music video. It actually had a meaning that wasn't TOO vauge. And it's the first pop punk video I've seen in a while that wasn't a live video or a bunch of tour footage.

(Don't get me wrong, Knuckle Punk is NOT the only band with a music video of non-tour footage, and I do like the music videos with tour footage, but it's nice to see a pop punk band thinking outside of the box)

Taking time out of my evening or making time during the day at work to go pick up a record at my nearest Hot Topic, which isn't a stones throw away, is a bit annoying, yes. I didn't want to pay shipping because spending $23+ on a 7 song EP is a bit high, is it not? I don't mind paying the $16 to Bad Timing. I buy all variants (when possible), so they ship together, making the records I buy even cheaper. Also, Bad Timing is a small label with great people. I like supporting great people. I can put a face/name to Bad Timing because of small Twitter convos or discussing things on here. I can't do that with Hot Topic. It's about principles, dude.

Fair enough. I was just pointing out it wasnt much more once factoring in the free shipping to store.

• 3 weeks later...

Man I ordered this a month ago and didn't realize until now that I never received the package and there was no tracking number when it shipped. I emailed bad timing, hopefully they can help me out :-/

EDIT: man, they already responded and said they are shipping me a new one ASAP. Awesome label.