10/2 Cleveland, OH
10/4 Minneapolis, MN
10/5 Chicago, IL
10/6 Louisville, KY
10/7 Atlanta, GA

Missed these 2:

09/09 - Seattle, WA @ Paramount Theater

09/10 - Portland, OR @ Roseland Theater

I don't get the whole Cassette resurgence thing. To each their own though.

Edit: I don't know why I capitalized cassette, but I refuse to change it now.

I don't know man. I'm not the biggest fan of them, but I think the occasional cassette is neat.

That being said though, I'd still love to go to the concert, but I don't have any friends that are into Coheed and I hate going to concerts by myself. Next time they tour I might just go by myself though, been wanting to see Coheed for a loooong time now.

That being said though, I'd still love to go to the concert, but I don't have any friends that are into Coheed and I hate going to concerts by myself. Next time they tour I might just go by myself though, been wanting to see Coheed for a loooong time now.

Yeah, I had to convince wifey to go with me so I wouldn't be that weird "older" dude. 

I don't get the whole Cassette resurgence thing. To each their own though.

Edit: I don't know why I capitalized cassette, but I refuse to change it now.

Glad someone said it because I was sure as hell thinking it.  Some people like to have a constant hiss behind the music I guess.

I'm actually going to be surprised if there is a tour edition vinyl run for this.  I mean, wouldn't that be mentioned in the details for what the platinum and gold packages include?  Not sure what possible motive there would be for withholding such information, if it was in the plans. 

I don't know man. I'm not the biggest fan of them, but I think the occasional cassette is neat.

If and when you do, try to make it at an indoor venue.  I've seen them once some years ago when they were on tour with Heaven and Hell at Riverbend in Cincinnati and it was less than spectacular sound quality-wise.

Glad someone said it because I was sure as hell thinking it.  Some people like to have a constant hiss behind the music I guess.

I'm actually going to be surprised if there is a tour edition vinyl run for this.  I mean, wouldn't that be mentioned in the details for what the platinum and gold packages include?  Not sure what possible motive there would be for withholding such information, if it was in the plans. 

If there's a tour edition vinyl announced for the platinum/gold as well I'm going to kick myself so hard for not getting a gold ticket when I had the chance. I would kill for this album on vinyl.

I got platinum around 12:30 PM EST. When did you guys try to get yours?

I don't know exactly, but it was pretty much when I got the call. I think like at 11:40 or so? I was going for Chicago though, so that might be part of it. A large portion of the GA seems to be sold out for Chicago now, I don't know if I'd want to go if I couldn't get floor tickets, and those looked to be sold out hours ago.

If and when you do, try to make it at an indoor venue.  I've seen them once some years ago when they were on tour with Heaven and Hell at Riverbend in Cincinnati and it was less than spectacular sound quality-wise.

Thanks for the advice, I'll definitely try to see them indoors. I really wanted to go see them when they were touring with BTBAM and Russian Circles, but the timing of the concert prevented me.

Which town is your stop in? Maybe hangout with someone from here. It's never a bad thing to make new show friends.

Glad someone said it because I was sure as hell thinking it. Some people like to have a constant hiss behind the music I guess.

I'm actually going to be surprised if there is a tour edition vinyl run for this. I mean, wouldn't that be mentioned in the details for what the platinum and gold packages include? Not sure what possible motive there would be for withholding such information, if it was in the plans.

I don't think the vinyl would be included in the packages. I mean, gold was only $15 more than the ticket price. They surely wouldn't include a vinyl with that. The platinum, maybe. It could be a surprise thing because they know exactly which group of fans would buy those tickets. But I think if there will be a tour edition, it'll be sold at the show, not part of the packages. Who knows though!

I don't think the vinyl would be included in the packages. I mean, gold was only $15 more than the ticket price. They surely wouldn't include a vinyl with that. The platinum, maybe. It could be a surprise thing because they know exactly which group of fans would buy those tickets. But I think if there will be a tour edition, it'll be sold at the show, not part of the packages. Who knows though!

This. I'm really hoping this is the case and that they announce it closer to the tour. (Especially since Portland is early in the dates)