PO: You Blew It! - You Blue It (Weezer Covers EP)

seems to be some mischief going on with the the Euro site/this pre order, going up and down, site going off etc....

would still love to grab a copy and will happily throw in an extra tenner for the effort

edit: wow you can still get the /100 variant for that Frameworks album on the UK site, that is pretty sweet for anybody over there looking for that

I managed to get a Euro one so please don't worry about me and hook up someone else if anybody is going to be a hero on that front.  

sorry guys, i would've tried to get a couple copies for everyone here if it wasn't "limited to 1" on the UK store, but it was as part of another deal and i didn't want to throw that sort of burden on the dude who was nice enough to hook me up. 

Fuck yeah $25 10", living the dream. Really pumped for this release. 

I managed to get a Euro one so please don't worry about me and hook up someone else if anybody is going to be a hero on that front.  

sorry guys, i would've tried to get a couple copies for everyone here if it wasn't "limited to 1" on the UK store, but it was as part of another deal and i didn't want to throw that sort of burden on the dude who was nice enough to hook me up. 

Fuck yeah $25 10", living the dream. Really pumped for this release. 

sick dude! hopefully someone can hook me up!