PO: You Blew It! - You Blue It (Weezer Covers EP)

i think it will  be like a newburry and some other bigger retailer exclusive

no one retailer will have an exclusive, though what ends up at record stores won't be available online. We're trying to do what we can to get this into those smaller indie retailers who have been very supportive of the label and our bands over the years.

for those of you who are curious we have 3 copies of this left on cyan blue / white color in color then they are gone.

Fuck it, ordered one.  Aaaaaannndd the VC code didn't go through even though I used it.  Bummer.  Hopefully you can combine this and Prawn, cause we all know Canadian shipping sucks.

Looks like my card my card was used by someone in my household (using all my funds) and the charge for this 10" ended up costing me about $50 with the overdraft fee I got. bummer  :(, but at least I got something I absolutely wanted. I'll go yell outside now.

bnCB4iu.gif

Wow, you really blew it all on this record.

http://silverbulletmerch.com/collections/topshelf/products/you-blew-it-you-blue-it-lp-pre-order

Pretty sure i just grabbed one of the /100 here on the UK site. There was none left earlier in the week so hopefully this isn't just a website error. Hope it helps!

Damn no US shipping :-( Anybody down to help me out? It would be greatly appreciated.