PO: Every Time I Die - From Parts Unknown (Release: 1 July)

Ordered an orange from the HT website.

Anyone get the variant screenprinted cover in from Merch Connection Inc. yet?  Mine shipped a week ago and still isn't here, pretty sad considering how much they charge for shipping.  I'm in jersey and everything Kings Road has sent me has arrived in 2 days despite jumping coasts.

photo15_zpsa60b0dce.jpgphoto24_zps17b74824.jpg

Also, I have like 6 copies of this cd as well as the digital downloads from kings road, now....

Please dont take this personally because it has nothing to do with you personally. However, i find the alternative cover to be kind of lame. Not the image itself, but for the amount it cost, also the fact that it doesn't cover the whole album. Its more like a screen print folded over the album to say its a "alternate cover." To me if it was an alternative cover, then it wouldn't have the real cover underneath it.

Please dont take this personally because it has nothing to do with you personally. However, i find the alternative cover to be kind of lame. Not the image itself, but for the amount it cost, also the fact that it doesn't cover the whole album. Its more like a screen print folded over the album to say its a "alternate cover." To me if it was an alternative cover, then it wouldn't have the real cover underneath it.

None taken! I think I'm just going to take the sleeve off the lp and stick it back in the clear sleeve with just the alt cover. The giant flag is pretty dope as well!

i agree on the part that if it was an alternate cover then it shouldn't have the original behind it, although a lot of screen printed covers only cover 1/4-1/2 of the back.

i agree on the part that if it was an alternate cover then it shouldn't have the original behind it, although a lot of screen printed covers only cover 1/4-1/2 of the back.

True. The only album I've seen that had a full screen printed jacket was the 1st pressing of the chariot's long live.

what color is the vinyl?

Standard black

He was referring to the bonus tracks being on amazon and not just itunes, not the vinyl. But yeah the vinyl is available there.

Yeah, sorry for any confusion there. I'm unaware of those tracks being available on any physical media yet unfortunately.

Got the screen printed cover in the mail today. Was pretty dinged up unfortunately and not all that impressive although I do enjoy the artwork.