PO: Every Time I Die - From Parts Unknown (Release: 1 July)

To order or not to order... I haven't listened to them since Gutter Phenomenon.

Totally, 100,00,000% order. It's got the pace & mayhem of Hot Damn! and the quality riffage of Gutter. 

I wasn't as sold on Ex Lives as a lot of other people seemed to be, but having heard FPU I feel like they've just gotten way better at playing to the new drummer's strengths. New Junk Aesthetic sounded like a less vibrant Big Dirty to me so the fact they're back to sounding this good is remarkable.

El Dorado is the best song on there in my opinion.  I may be in the minority, but I actually prefer The Big Dirty and New Junk sound for them over the more spastic, fast, punk stuff.  Don't get me wrong, I LOVE this album and I think it fits great into their discography.  It seems like for a while they would have more stuff like TBD songs with some chaos mixed in and on this album they flipped the script and did chaos with some TBD mixed in.  Personally, I'm just more of a fan of their groovy hardcore heavy stuff over the spastic chaos stuff.  Still excited to get my green record, and also excited to hear the bonus songs for sure especially since Andy mentioned in the pudcast that one of the bonus songs was his favorite song off the new album.