PO: Every Time I Die - From Parts Unknown (Release: 1 July)

They also said they'd be doing a US fall tour as well

Hope to catch them this time around.  I was able to catch them when they played Hot Damn! all the way through, but we got there REALLY late and only caught Hot Damn!.  Would love to see a full set from them, especially with this new material added in.

Hope to catch them this time around.  I was able to catch them when they played Hot Damn! all the way through, but we got there REALLY late and only caught Hot Damn!.  Would love to see a full set from them, especially with this new material added in.

What a treat that was [Hot Damn! in it's entirety].  What are you doing showing up to an Every Time I Die show so late for???  Get the move on.  I'm excited to see their Warped set on the 20th this month.  I gotta jam this album while reading through the lyric book at least once beforehand.  Warped is real fun and you get a little bit of everything but of course nothing better than a full set from a 3/4 band tour.

What a treat that was [Hot Damn! in it's entirety].  What are you doing showing up to an Every Time I Die show so late for???  Get the move on.  I'm excited to see their Warped set on the 20th this month.  I gotta jam this album while reading through the lyric book at least once beforehand.  Warped is real fun and you get a little bit of everything but of course nothing better than a full set from a 3/4 band tour.

I got stuck waiting for my dummy friend to get off work.  Since we showed up so late, they let us in for free, which was awesome.  I can't remember what the tour was called, but it was like 9+ shitty metalcore bands before them too.

I got stuck waiting for my dummy friend to get off work.  Since we showed up so late, they let us in for free, which was awesome.  I can't remember what the tour was called, but it was like 9+ shitty metalcore bands before them too.

It was the All Stars tour. Didn't go and I've regretted it ever since. I'd kill to see Hot Damn! in it's entirety 

I got stuck waiting for my dummy friend to get off work.

Precisely why I've become accustomed to going to shows alone.  Nothing worse than dealing with knuckle heads, drinkers trying to catch a buzz beforehand, dilly dallying of all sorts when you paid $ to see a show & you miss a portion of it.  Well paid $ or not.  I've showed up late & missed entire or parts of sets 10 too many times.

Does anyone actually do anything/listen to their cd's in epitaph records? I feel like i have a stack i haven't even touched (other than take them out) of them now.

Mine never leave the jacket.  I would personally prefer a download code for a FLAC/320/V0, that way I can get lossless if I want and there's less plastic being used.

Got my copy from amazon. It is on black.

Does anyone actually do anything/listen to their cd's in epitaph records? I feel like i have a stack i haven't even touched (other than take them out) of them now.

I keep mine in my truck's cd changer. Comes in handy if my phone is dead or if I just don't feel like plugging it in or searching for music.

I've had a bit of correspondence with KRM over the last week. I got an email today saying that they're getting the Yellow copies in tomorrow and will begin shipping pre-orders immediately.

Awesome I heard from last week about delays as well. I wasn't too happy about being kept in the dark but hopefully I'll have it soon.