Brand New - Deja Entendu

i wouldnt doubt that these got lost.. the amount of crap the bands i work with lose, and then refind years later is staggering. Hell one of my bands had literally thousands of dollars of streetlight manifesto hoodies in their practice space when SM left it in a trailer they borrowed from the band..and never came and got them when the band called.

i really really wish the title of this thread said something about it being back in stock

i was at home sick all day yesterday and just skipped over this thread, assuming it would be about ebay or something

ugh ugh ugh ugh

i just bought tickets to the first philly show in december, so hopefully they'll have some then

Guest falloutcollapse

What a cock. Sir, if you are on these boards, I'm going to smite the hell out of you.

What a bummer, looks like a missed getting a copy of this by a couple of hours. Oh well, hopefully I ebay gets flooded with these things and I can pick up a copy with out spending too much. I'm seeing them on Halloween I wonder if they will still have a few copies by then. Also, I know im a n00b still but if they do happen to be letting people get multiple copies of this while on tour I would be more then happy to help anyone out who needs one.

I just got back from the first night of their tour and.... NO copies of Deja Entendu vinyl. It could be the fact that maybe they are still waiting for the shipment of them to come in or something. I did pick up MewithoutYou's new CD on vinyl though!

Also, I missed out on the limitied poster by literally 10 seconds. The lady was going to grab one for me and then another merch person grabbed the last one. If anyone is able to get one for me (maybe someone is going to the show with a friend that doesn't want it?) I'd gladly pay like $20 or something for it.