Brand New - Deja Entendu

Guest falloutcollapse
no...but now that you mention Juturna, i don't think i'd give it up for Deja...Circa survive is just too good to trade...

Well said. I'm hoping to find one idiot in the world that doesn't understand this. And soon.

They played all of Devil and God. So tasty. But no vinyl, sorry brothers and sisters.

Yeah, as someone who went to the 1st day of the tour in Detroit, I'm kinda upset. I mean, amazing show, but so far I've read that the 2nd Detroit show was longer and they played Jaws Theme (one of my fav songs) and at the Chicago show they played all of Devil and God, along with a new song (or one that isn't on one of their albums).

Maybe I should just stop going to Detroit shows and start hitting up Cleveland or something. But if I did then getting a hotel would be a must. Bah.

I know this is off topic, but is anyone else beyond interested in hearing the new song? It's a mastered version of Demo #7.

- Jeff

of course one of the best of the demos next to #5, (too bad i can't get since itunes & Amazon mp3 not available in Hungary...some1 get it to me :) )