Brand New - Deja Entendu

Guest falloutcollapse
I know this is off topic, but is anyone else beyond interested in hearing the new song? It's a mastered version of Demo #7. To anyone who's been to a live show recently: Have they been playing this?

- Jeff

Jeff, I'm pretty sure they played it. The bridge is different and the lyrics are way better than the stupid ones on the demo.

Guest falloutcollapse

Jeff, I'm pretty sure they played it. The bridge is different and the lyrics are way better than the stupid ones on the demo.

Sweet, now if only they would release a mastered version of my-favorite-demo-since-day-one #1.

- Jeff

Fixed.

its weird they still have some. i keep changing my mind as to whether they are going to ship out a repress because of all of the interest.

It would be mighty shitty of Triple Crown, Merchdirect, and the band to not say anything about it being a repress. The mad rush to get it was solely based on the fact that it's out of print and pressed in low amounts. And instead of paying the $150+ ebay prices, have people pay the $14.

As I mentioned before, I would hope that the label would be courteous enough to clearly state if it was a repress. But I could be wrong since at the end of the day it's a business and making money is priority #1.

It would be mighty shitty of Triple Crown, Merchdirect, and the band to not say anything about it being a repress. The mad rush to get it was solely based on the fact that it's out of print and pressed in low amounts. And instead of paying the $150+ ebay prices, have people pay the $14.

As I mentioned before, I would hope that the label would be courteous enough to clearly state if it was a repress. But I could be wrong since at the end of the day it's a business and making money is priority #1.

^ thats what im trying to decide too but i just cant figure it out. i dont know. im gonna hope the same thing you are.