Brand New - Deja Entendu

What a cock. Sir, if you are on these boards, I'm going to smite the hell out of you.

IT'S ME, I GOT LIKE 13 OF THESE BITCHES 8-)

IT'S ME, I GOT LIKE 13 OF THESE BITCHES 8-)

Are you serious ronnie?...C'mon dude...I'm gonna be all emo now and complain how it's not fair that the true fans didn't get a single copy but people like you got 13 only to sell them on eBay and you're doing nothing but profiting from our uber-fanaticism for the band...and...and...and...wah, wah, wah...

LOL!!!!!! ;D

Hey man! Make that money! Ronnie gots to be paid!!!!

Mine too. This is what it says on the Merchdirect site:

Preorder: One or more of the items in your order has not been released for sale. As soon as the item(s) becomes available, your entire order will be processed. No funds will be taken from your account until after your order has shipped.

I'm hoping my order still went through..I was one of the first people to grab one before it sold out (for the first time). Weird.

here's my new theory. They found a box, sold out of it right quick, decided "heeeeey, we can make a shit load of money if we do one more small print run" so they open up the shop, rack up the shopping carts. and now theyre gonna send it off to the pressing plant for another go. i dont really think this is the case. but it sounds good.