Liked the show. Just think it was stretched a bit for 13 episodes. Maybe they need to work in a few more side plots to these Netflix things. I understand they did with Luke, Simpson, etc but it they were pretty short and pretty quickly shifted right back to being about Kilgrave.

• 4 weeks later...

exactly

What I was trying to say is, maybe if we all feel the need to put spoilers on every little post a little brief line ahead of wouldn't hurt.

Like if it said: Dr Strange in costume SPOILER I would gladly click that.  If it said: Here is the script to Civil War SPOILER, I would avoid the heck out of it.

Like you can say what the spoiler is without spoiling anything....its just a little courtesy.  Or you could just post everything in the spoiler font like this for no reason.

What I was trying to say is, maybe if we all feel the need to put spoilers on every little post a little brief line ahead of wouldn't hurt.

Like if it said: Dr Strange in costume SPOILER I would gladly click that.  If it said: Here is the script to Civil War SPOILER, I would avoid the heck out of it.

Like you can say what the spoiler is without spoiling anything....its just a little courtesy.  Or you could just post everything in the spoiler font like this for no reason.

perfect, i'll just do this from now on!

I'm a bit behind but just finished up Daredevil. It was really, really good.

Minor gripe -- the kingpin was really annoying throughout most of the series, with his artsy fartsy personality and really slow, deliberate speech. I get where they were going with it and he was really badass when he embraced his role as the villian towards the end, but getting there was painful at times.

• 2 weeks later...