Nice! I'm a little worried about how this one will do $$$ wise.

I honestly am too. I feel like people will go into it taking it too seriously and will come out thinking "well that was dumb."

And my friend kinda nailed it when he said "it was pretty good for an Ant-Man movie, but I'm interested in seeing how he ends up fitting into the whole universe."

I honestly am too. I feel like people will go into it taking it was too seriously and will come out thinking "well that was dumb."

And my friend kinda nailed it when he said "it was pretty good for an Ant-Man movie, but I'm interested in seeing how he ends up fitting into the whole universe."

That's how my GF felt too. She's been into them all so far but she's not interested in this.

I felt like it walked the perfect line between dramedy/action.

Dractedy.

I just hope that the direction change Marvel wanted Edgar Wright to make eventually comes out. While you could definitely tell Wright had his hands all over it, I'm curious to know where he was headed vs what got changed after his departure.

I think my biggest gripe is that the transformation from small to large seemed to be more random than anything during the fight scenes.

Any thoughts on the final scene? It seemed a bit more cryptic than the others.

So obviously they were referencing Civil War, but who was the guy they were talking about? Dr. Strange?

Dractedy.

I just hope that the direction change Marvel wanted Edgar Wright to make eventually comes out. While you could definitely tell Wright had his hands all over it, I'm curious to know where he was headed vs what got changed after his departure.

I can just tell Wright definitely wrote the parts where

Luis explains to Scott where he gets his leads. Really reminded me of Shaun of the Dead when Shaun is explaining the plan to go get Liz.