World Cup 2014 Discussion

The lino is on smack.

Seriously though, where are they pulling the linesmen / refs from. I've seen better calls in Evo stick north games.

Tell me about it, clearly this would never happen but the tournament would really benefit from only using officials from the host nation and then the big five leagues - PL, Serie A, La Liga, Bundesliga and Ligue 1, possibly the Eredivisie too. They deal with players of this standing week in week out and although you won't stop it happening, there definitely wouldn't have been as many massive fuck ups as there have been so far.

I'm a but late to this party. Here at the household we're pretty divided on who we're supporting. 

Being that our national team (Venezuela) sucks and never makes it at all, Brazil gets the support as next best thing. Always has. 

But since around '96 or so, I've been supporting Netherland (HUP HOLLAND!) so I'm always about the orange. Dad was born and raised in Portugal, so we always keep an eye on their team. 

And of course being Latinos, we watch and support any and all Latino teams, especially Mexico for some reason. 

The Juan D. home is a mess and constant battle every four years.