World Cup 2014 Discussion

James Rodriguez will 100% be playing for a top team within two years if not by the end of this summer. Monaco are a joke team, they play in a ground that can't even fit 20,000 people! It wouldn't surprise me if Real Madrid go in for him for big money, they love that shit after a world cup and with Suarez writing himself off i can totally see them looking to use his transfer as a way to one-up Barca. 

They'll just up his wages to something ridiculous. I hate Monaco.

Glad to see Uruguay go out. Tonight the showed how poor they are without suarez.

I know I'm a few days late on this but..... Am I the only person (Alex, maybe?) that finds it hilarious that the US calls the team the "US Mens national team" and that "chant" i've been seeing every where?

Oh America, you've got a longggg way to go.

They'll just up his wages to something ridiculous. I hate Monaco.

Glad to see Uruguay go out. Tonight the showed how poor they are without suarez.

I know I'm a few days late on this but..... Am I the only person (Alex, maybe?) that finds it hilarious that the US calls the team the "US Mens national team" and that "chant" i've been seeing every where?

Oh America, you've got a longggg way to go.

I don't think Monaco will be able to keep hold of him long, it's not like RM can't pay those wages and he's in a such a shit league. This whole Monaco thing is just funny to me, anyone give a shit how Falcao has got on since he moved to them? Me either.

Yeah i find US football culture weird, not hating on anyone here who's American and into it but... it's just not the same as in any other country. I don't see how they can't just embrace the way real football-loving nations go about things without americanising it. The way the league operates, the terms the commentators use... i think if they really want people to care and for it to be a bigger sport, it should be done in a way that will endear fans to it like they do in europe or south america. And yeah, that chant is fucking annoying. Just make up something funny, that's the best bit!