Dischord raising vinyl prices on August 1

Yeah, I just wanna mention again that Lungfish is fucking great and that everyone should get some Lungfish records.

Dischord should re-press their albums. All of them are classics that should be available.

Is there any particularly good way to navigate Lungfish's discography? All I have is Talking Songs for Walking and Indivisible. Prefer Talking Songs a little bit more.

If you prefer Talking Songs, i'd check out Necklace of Heads, Pass & Stow, Rainbows from Atoms, or Sound in Time. Those are their earlier, more aggressive albums (and pre-Indivisible).

I've worked my way backwards when it comes to Lungfish and it's worked out well. I like the more repetitive and weirder shit, but going from that to their almost "college rock" shit made me appreciate their earlier stuff whereas if I listened to that first, I probably would have not continued to listen to them.

Instead of dischord giving an apology for charging 2 dollars more per lp, we need an apology for every label that charged 25$ + for a crappy cd mastered record. 

That would require ethics. Typically business and ethics don't mix. How Ian isn't another Greg Ginn or whatever exactly happened with Alternative Tentacles/Dead Kennedys is surprising in a general sense. Ian just manages too be a good person and businessman, a sad rarity.

Trusty is one of those that I don't remember, but it's sounding pretty cool now that I'm listening to it. I need to break out the 20 Years of Dischord and reorient myself with the bands I looked over when I was younger. Listening to that comp and reading the booklet was a certain highlight of life when it came out.