PO NOW: Empire! Empire! (I Was a Lonely Estate) - You Will Eventually Be Forgotten

CYLS just announced that the 1st press of this has all sold out, they now take pre-orders for the 2nd press. Here are the new variants:

Pressing info (2nd Pressing):

350-Bronze CYLS EXCLUSIVE 

350-Sea Blue TOPSHELF EXCLUSIVE 

650-Tri-color: Baby Blue/Mustard/Bone 

650-A Side/B Side-Oxblood/White

That's a lot of records right now. 9 different variants and a total of 4,000 records pressed... Awesome to see this selling so well, the band definitely deserve the attention.

that shit cray

can't decide if I should stream now or wait for my copy to come in. always a pleasure to spin something and hear it fully for the first time, especially when you know it's going to be good.

SO GOOD

wouldn't expect any less

can't decide if I should stream now or wait for my copy to come in.

I wish I had the self control but I couldn't wait for this one. I also have a few other pre-orders that I'll be sure to not listen to until I get the record to make up for this ha.

I really want to buy the book after listening to this album

From CYLS facebook:

"We ran into a production delay with the graphic novel "Ribbon", so unfortunately those or any orders with those will NOT be shipping this week. It will still be a few weeks before they come in, but we will send out download codes to all of those effected and keep you updated on the progress. Very sorry for the inconvenience, we tried our best to get them out in time."

Told myself that I will only listen to this for the first time with the book in hands, but now don't know if I have that self-discipline..