PO: Vasudeva - Life In Cycles

I listened to one song from these guys and dig it well enough. Is the rest of the album instrumental? I can definitely get behind any similarities to Maserati.

Yep. All instrumental. Amazing live too. Nice dudes and young. When I first saw them they might have been in high school.

Saw them Friday night in Ferndale and they ruled as usual. I got video of the whole set and will post a link once I get them up in case anyone gives a shit. They're selling the vinyl for $15 apiece, so I think when they said $20 on Facebook, that is ppd within the US. Just my assumption. As a package it is absolutely gorgeous, and the splatter is stupendous. I went to the merch table planning to buy two blacks (the second being for a buddy from Seattle who's visiting next week and didn't want to risk the cross-country mail jaunt if he didn't have to) but instead got mesmerized by the splatter upon seeing it in person. I still got my buddy his black copy but sent him a picture of my splatter when I got home. He then decided that another of our friends who went to the Muskegon show last night should pick him up a splatter as well. Mine looks just like the pictures that the band and PSR have posted but if anyone really wants to see it I'll make the effort to upload it somewhere.

I'm SO glad to see so many familiar names here into these guys. They deserve all the attention they're getting and plenty more. It sucks that they don't have a bassist anymore (to my knowledge it's now a laptop fulfilling that told), but maaaaan are they tight and precise live. My first exposure to them was seeing them with Gates, and I've still never been floored by an instrumental band like that any other time in my life (and I've seen EITS). I can't recommend making the effort to see them enough.

So excited to see this on vinyl!  The band worked tirelessly on this album.

Variant choices are so ridiculously on point for this.

Really excited for their UK/EU Tour!  Definitely go see them.  It's like watching the impossible form right before your eyes, as you dance like you've never danced before.

Here's my video of last Friday's set. The video isn't great but I think you'll get the idea of how flawless they are live. Before anybody asks, no, their is no bassist, Their bassist bailed a few months ago, and they're using a backing track for now. I'm not sure if they even intend to replace him. Anyway, enjoy!