Shoegaze/Dream Pop Thread

I wanna know as well, I'll be seeing them Friday YAY

Also who here has seen MBV live? Could you describe the holocaust section of you made me realise or is it just something I need to experience myself?

I saw people with their heads on the ground, covering their ears with everything they could find, only to escape that feeling of having your brains bleed out of your ears. Some cried, fainted, left, screamed in terror. Others stood there, eyes closed, covered in bliss. 

With that being said: It needs to be experienced in order to be understood and felt. 

Also who here has seen MBV live? Could you describe the holocaust section of you made me realise or is it just something I need to experience myself?

I experienced it twice in 2013. Even though I wore earplugs I thought my head is going to explode. That scenery was only topped by a Tim Hecker concert in a pitch-black church last year. There I thought my life will be over afterwards.

That is incredible, hahaha, I really do hope they head back out on tour and finish their album soon.

I'll throw this out there again cuz I saw someone wanted something, I'm seeing RIDE Friday, message me your size and if there is something specific you want and I'll do my best to get you something