PO (SOON): From Indian Lakes - Absent Sounds

Hopefully you can buy the 7" somewhere separately. I don't understand. "Yeah, if you go pay a jacked up price at a record store, you get a free 7". But if you support us and our label by pre-ordering an album you haven't heard yet months in advance, you're outta luck." Oh well.

^^ exactly. As much as I don't like having to buy 2 copies of the same album to get a bonus 7" or w/e it's nice being able to support my local record stores. I had to do the same thing for the sainthoos reps 7" when monoculture came out.

That'd be fine. But I have no local record store. I get why they do it, I suppose I don't get why they don't reward people for supporting their music in advance. Oh well. Also, nice avatar.

That'd be fine. But I have no local record store. I get why they do it, I suppose I don't get why they don't reward people for supporting their music in advance. Oh well. Also, nice avatar.

Your reward is just knowing you did it.  I do think the least they could do is let it be known that these exclusives exist.  That way you at least know what you are getting yourself into.

Your reward is just knowing you did it. I do think the least they could do is let it be known that these exclusives exist. That way you at least know what you are getting yourself into.

True. I mean, I PO shit all the time just to make sure I get it. I don't really know why this intance annoys me so much.

If anyone that picked up the cream splash variant decides to get rid of it, will gladly take it off your hands. SRC lets you choose it when you add it to your cart, but the description says it's sold out on there as well.

Got one yesterday at a local store hoping they'd have the 7" but no luck. I'm more than happy to sell it to you

Did anyone receive their copy from merchdirect yet? Would have been nice to at least get a download link the day of release so I could listen to this. Still waiting.

Received my cream splash today actually. It comes with a DL card if that's any consolation. I didn't get any kind of shipping confirmation so it was a nice surprise to come home to it on my doorstep.

Received my cream splash today actually. It comes with a DL card if that's any consolation. I didn't get any kind of shipping confirmation so it was a nice surprise to come home to it on my doorstep.

I never got an email confirmation but I logged into my account and a few days ago and sure enough tracking had been added. I haven't been getting shipment emails from them lately tho

Thanks for the info guys. I was wondering when these would be shipping since I didn't receive any notifications. Logged into merch direct and I should receive mine today. Also really glad it comes with a DL code. Can't wait to spin this and listen to it in it's entirety.