MAYANS MC (fka as Sons of Anarchy Final Season Thread (**Possible Spoilers**) Thread)

To me, it'll never be as heart-wrenching or emotional as when Opie died. That had me in almost tears.

I too, was surprised at by the end how many characters stayed alive. Especially given Jax's rampage and I would expected some immediate blowback. I was happy to see Nero finally get out of the life, granted not as how he would have wanted or pictured it.

Maybe I'm speaking for myself only here, but I think fans of this show developed a bond/connection with a lot of these characters over the years which made last night's finale particularly hard to watch.

I felt like they had already killed off most of the likeable Sons, in fact besides Chibs and Tig I didn't know any of the remaining members names.

RIP Half Sack

RIP Filthy Phil

RIP Tara's booty

I thought this ending was incredible.  There was no better way to end this.  

Things I loved the most:

- Jax moving to a blue bike, instead of a black bike, indicating his run with evil was finished

- Jax following the same path his father did, stating, "I know why you did it," his father did kill himself, as a means of trying to pull Jax away from that life; however, because of Clay, it was too late

- "Come Join the Murder" playing in the end.  I don't care what anyone says, those montages have been more beautiful than time consuming

- The final scene in which Jax places his hands up and smiles

I don't care how manly you are, if you've been following this "family" for years and didn't tear up you might be lacking a soul.  

I thought this ending was incredible.  There was no better way to end this.  

Things I loved the most:

- Jax moving to a blue bike, instead of a black bike, indicating his run with evil was finished

- Jax following the same path his father did, stating, "I know why you did it," his father did kill himself, as a means of trying to pull Jax away from that life; however, because of Clay, it was too late

- "Come Join the Murder" playing in the end.  I don't care what anyone says, those montages have been more beautiful than time consuming

I don't care how manly you are, if you've been following this "family" for years and didn't tear up you might be lacking a soul.  

Well said

I thought this ending was incredible. There was no better way to end this.

Things I loved the most:

- "Come Join the Murder" playing in the end. I don't care what anyone says, those montages have been more beautiful than time consuming

I agree. I was looking forward fo your input. I've been watching this show since the premier of the first episode. Those good byes were hard to watch. I teared up a little multiple times through out the episode.

I'm gonna be that guy --- I'm legitimately surprised at how many adult males on this board cry over fictional TV shows.

Nothing wrong with making a connection with a TV show. Life is short and I happily invested 7 years into this journey. I wasn't disapointed.

I agree. I was looking forward fo your input. I've been watching this show since the premier of the first episode. Those good byes were hard to watch. I teared up a little multiple times through out the episode.

I too have been watching the show from the start and found the ending to be a lesser analog of the Breaking Bad finale. To be completely honest I felt like the proceeding seasons after the first weren't nearly as good and it went in a typical "FX direction" (those of you who watched Rescue Me know what I mean).

I too have been watching the show from the start and found the ending to be a lesser analog of the Breaking Bad finale. To be completely honest I felt like the proceeding seasons after the first weren't nearly as good and it went in a typical "FX direction" (those of you who watched Rescue Me know what I mean).

I just started watching that. Don't tell me it ends bad.