Video game OSTs

It has only sold twice on Discogs, once for $40 and another time for $150. Like the guy above me said, you're beating a dead horse. No one wants you to spread your flipper mentality around here. Plus, that could very well be your eBay listing to prove some nonsensical point.

I have posted a reply far fewer times than you have bumped or brought it up...maybe you are beating a dead horse.

Who said anything about flipping?  I mean other than you, you are the one that are trying to flip your Castlevania as soon as you got it.

And thats clearly not my ebay listing, as I have stated several times my ebay name is STL_Ben.

But go ahead and make another rape / assault joke....those are real funny.

You seem to be getting way upset about only my comment....there is a lot of other comments in that thread that didn't result in bombastic tirades.  Did any of those other commentors "have Mega Man and ...want Castlevania?"  I didn't think so.

But that's all for me on the subject as its not for this thread....

Back on subject.....I CAN NOT wait for a package that is coming to me from Japan, there will be photos when it arrives!

You seem to be getting way upset about only my comment....there is a lot of other comments in that thread that didn't result in bombastic tirades.  Did any of those other commentors "have Mega Man and ...want Castlevania?"  I didn't think so.

But that's all for me on the subject as its not for this thread....

Back on subject.....I CAN NOT wait for a package that is coming to me from Japan, there will be photos when it arrives!

Noone cares.. seriously.

Alright kami, if anyone wants that nes off f me lemme know.

Also I want mega man

Also shut up Ben

Can't believe I just got a warning point from a mod for telling Ben to leave me alone. I'm flabbergasted because I don't believe I deserved that. I would have appreciated it if said mod would have just messaged me instead.