PO: Screeching Weasel Baby Fat 2xLP

I really enjoy the first 3 or 4 albums, but that's all the screeching weasel anyone really needs, isn't it?..... 

television city dream/major label debut were a pretty great revitalizing releases for the SW sound IMO...i like bark like a dog but it always seemed like a riverdales hangover album to me. 

emo/teenage punks for hardcore fans only i think.

wiggle has grown on me a lot over the years. my favorites are boogada, anthem, and brain...like most ppl i imagine...

I wonder how much potato salad I get with my $100 record.

Most of the levels aren't that bad...$10 for a digital download is sort of standard itunes/amazon price.

The thing that made me giggle is that somebody bought the $1000 VIP+1 for life perk. 

Screeching Weasel don't play all that often and rarely in the same spot more than once every few years.  Additionally, with Ben's track record, he could easily go on a decade long hiatus 6 months from now.

PS--I want a perk level that allows me to overhear somebody explaining to 25 year-old Ben Weasel that 45 year-old Ben Weasel is soliciting $27k on the internet so he can produce a rock opera.

The thing that made me giggle is that somebody bought the $1000 VIP+1 for life perk. 

Screeching Weasel don't play all that often and rarely in the same spot more than once every few years.  Additionally, with Ben's track record, he could easily go on a decade long hiatus 6 months from now.

i had that same thought...

it just occurred to me that i supported the shit out of that last album...i bought every vinyl variant (including the ludicrous /100 black in GATEFOLD sleeve oooh aahh)...plus the cd (i hadn't bought a CD in like a decade).

i was actually more bummed about the metldown bc of the riverdales tho. those last 2 were pretty great, esp the last one. i think went crazy and all the variants of those too at one point.

but, yea, anyway, i'm sure i'll pick up the rarest non-100$ variant and call it a day on this one when it comes out.