The Unicorns - Who Will Cut Our Hair When We're Gone REISSUE

Just bumping to see if there are any others out there still waiting for an Amazon confirmation for the pink vinyl. Still waiting on mine, if it will ever happen (doubtful). I did get my black copy today though and its a very well put together reissue, I love it.

Amazon shipped my pink copy today, don't give up hope just yet.

Just bumping to see if there are any others out there still waiting for an Amazon confirmation for the pink vinyl. Still waiting on mine, if it will ever happen (doubtful). I did get my black copy today though and its a very well put together reissue, I love it.

got my pink copy from amazon yesterday.. shipped on thursday or friday.  Definitely dont lose hope!

I reached out to Insound a couple days ago hoping to get an ETA. This is the reply I got:

I am sorry for the delay responding to this matter. The Unicorns colored vinyl is being fulfilled at our new facility. It looks like they created the tracking numbers in advance of shipment to make sure they fulfilled the titles as quickly as possible. Unfortunately, the distributor moved the release date of this title to mid-October. As soon as the label lets us know, the packages can resume shipment and UPS should send you an email letting you know the tracking is again active

Not particularly informative... but seemed like they intended to fulfill. I have not received any cancellation.

I reached out to Insound a couple days ago hoping to get an ETA. This is the reply I got:

Not particularly informative... but seemed like they intended to fulfill. I have not received any cancellation.

Well, they've been in stores for at least a week now, so hopefully insound will get it together soon

The band posted this on FB:

Hello all. For those of you who pre-ordered the re-issue vinyl LPs, the estimated ship date that most of the retailers should have given was October 21st. We just want to let everyone know that the vinyl has been arriving and most retailers should be shipping out next week.

[if you pre-ordered from Amazon, they may have sent you an automated message asking you if you still wanted the item. You can ignore this message!]

Thanks for all the support!

Yeah I got that email from amazon last week saying they were still trying to locate the item. I ignored the message and finally yesterday I checked out my orders and it said that there was an item awaiting my approval. I scroll down and there's a message asking if I still want the item, so I hit approve. Next day money is taken out and I get a shipping confirmation, now it's out for delivery and I should have it soon. 

So to anyone that ordered on amazon. Check the order status page and make sure you hit approve to get the record because if you ignore the message I think they'll cancel it after a certain amount of time. Hope this helps!

Got my black copy from Amazon today! I was a bit worried, but the remaster sounds excellent, actually!

I'm curious about the bonus material, but I can't find where to use the download code. Anyone been able to get theirs to work? There are two different URLs given, one URL on a sticker on the shrink that takes you to a shopping cart but has nowhere to enter the code, and one URL on the card with the code that takes you to an "Item not found" page...

Got my black copy from Amazon today! I was a bit worried, but the remaster sounds excellent, actually!

I'm curious about the bonus material, but I can't find where to use the download code. Anyone been able to get theirs to work? There are two different URLs given, one URL on a sticker on the shrink that takes you to a shopping cart but has nowhere to enter the code, and one URL on the card with the code that takes you to an "Item not found" page...

I had the same trouble with the download code so I emailed the website that was supposed to host the download. They were quick to email me back with a link that had the album and the bonus material all together.

I ordered one from Amazon in August and it got here on Wednesday. Kinda regretting this purchase, especially with all the other pressings announced since then. How does it sound? Also, would anyone here be interested in the copy here if I decide against it. Figured it would be better than sending back to Amazon. Just what I paid and shipping. Thanks!

I ordered one from Amazon in August and it got here on Wednesday. Kinda regretting this purchase, especially with all the other pressings announced since then. How does it sound? Also, would anyone here be interested in the copy here if I decide against it. Figured it would be better than sending back to Amazon. Just what I paid and shipping. Thanks!

If its the pink version I'm interested.