PO SOON: LITE "Installation" LP

in for 180g black. never listened to them before, but I keep hearing that they're good.

No risk!  I'll buy it from you if it doesn't click..seriously  :)  They are not as jazzy as toe, more mathy, but not spastic, very very smooth, skilled and perfectly named band! Very listenable.

Got a Talons Hollow Realm $8 for a gift, and just skimming through toe looks like they found a few Pink New Sentimentality /100 - limit 1 per customer, better jump on that! 

Thank you, Topshelp for the 20% off !

Hope you get some "New Topographics" in before August ends.

No risk!  I'll buy it from you if it doesn't click..seriously  :)  They are not as jazzy as toe, more mathy, but not spastic, very very smooth, skilled and perfectly named band! Very listenable.

Got a Talons Hollow Realm $8 for a gift, and just skimming through toe looks like they found a few Pink New Sentimentality /100 - limit 1 per customer, better jump on that! 

Thank you, Topshelp for the 20% off !

Hope you get some "New Topographics" in before August ends.

thanks for the heads up, don! think i might be replacing the copy i traded with you   ;)  :lol:

As much as I don't really like black records, I dislike white records much more.

In for a black!

First time hearing this band, but they're goooooooooood. Loving the guitar work.

Was going to add something else, but then I realized it probably wouldn't ship until this was released, so making a separate order.

Topshelf, you never disappoint! <3

Gonna need to pick this up in the future, hoping the clear w/ black smoke stays in stock for a decent amount of time. I wouldn't mind a 180g black, but I won't get upset if it sells out and I miss out. As much as I'd love a white copy to match the album art, plain white records don't do much for me.

• 4 weeks later...

No I haven't gotten a notification. Any number of things could have happened, but like I said they're pretty good about letting people know when stuff will be delayed.

It's cool, I'm not sweatin' it.  Only reason I really wanted to check is because I ordered it with something else that has since gotten out of stock so I was kinda thinking that it was possible that might be why.  This is actually good news, I'll take it as an indication that nothing went 'oops' with my order.

Seems word hasn't got out about these dudes, which sucks, considering how good that single sounds.

This record has been out for over a year.  

Edit:  I just assumed you thought the record wasn't out yet, just the "single", but I guess your post doesn't really imply either.

This record has been out for over a year.

Edit: I just assumed you thought the record wasn't out yet, just the "single", but I guess your post doesn't really imply either.

No, I'm just saying that they don't seem to have enough recognition from how good that music video is, pretty much.

If it's been out for a year, then I mean it even more, seeing as all three variants are still available.