Taylor Swift - 1989 & More Discussion

jhulud

does she have the best live vocals? no.

was it a fun performance? yes. 

I thought not bad overall... it's a very different song to sing (theres not real musical line to sing along with)

I would love to see them do this vocal isolating thing with all the other performers... ESPECIALLY Usher... wtf was that last night????! Other than his horrific attempt of a performance I thought they were all great!

I thought not bad overall... it's a very different song to sing (theres not real musical line to sing along with)

I would love to see them do this vocal isolating thing with all the other performers... ESPECIALLY Usher... wtf was that last night????! Other than his horrific attempt of a performance I thought they were all great!

I couldn't even pay attention to Usher. The beginning was weird and the song/s he did bored me lol. I only watched for my dudes in 5sos haha. They are to me what Taylor is to you guys. :)

Oh man Usher is never really great live but tonight? Yikes

Also Adam Levine!! I cringe every time.

I couldn't even pay attention to Usher. The beginning was weird and the song/s he did bored me lol. I only watched for my dudes in 5sos haha. They are to me what Taylor is to you guys. :)

no. no no no no no. unacceptable.

Man. The Anti-Swift Hater Machine has been on overdrive since the song came out and her performance on the VMA's.

Why is it that some people devote so much energy and time to criticizing & ragging on an artist/musician/band as if their lives depended on it?

Man. The Anti-Swift Hater Machine has been on overdrive since the song came out and her performance on the VMA's.

Why is it that some people devote so much energy and time to criticizing & ragging on an artist/musician/band as if their lives depended on it?

Because HATERS GONNA HATE (hate hate hate hate...)

If we are really being critical of the VMAs we all need to get lives. That was quite possibly one of the most horrendous award shows in history. The VMAs are all about the show/performance, not the actual talent behind it. 

I could never be Anti-Swift, unless she liked killed somebody or something. She's too damn adorable to hate.

I don't even recall how I got into Swift's music. I don't listen to any radio. I sure as shit don't watch MTV or VH1 or any channels that may still play music videos. Just one day I checked her out a while after her self-titled had come out...maybe a few months before Fearless dropped.

Damn, now I'm wracking my brain to figure out how and when and why. Damnit.