PO: Street Smart Cyclist - Discography 12"

Wow can't believe the tan sold out so fast, well deserved though. Sadly I can't see this band doing much anymore, with Nate Dionne in glocca morra and john doing his solo stuff and SWD, also pretty sure the non-Snowing members branched out to other areas. There's always footage from the 2010 reunion though!

I've never listened to this band that much so this isn't really a high priority for me, but damn that windmill looks good, and that blue is awful nice too. One of those times where I'd want to buy something just on looks alone. If blue is still around the next time I order something I might nab one.

I've never listened to this band that much so this isn't really a high priority for me, but damn that windmill looks good, and that blue is awful nice too. One of those times where I'd want to buy something just on looks alone. If blue is still around the next time I order something I might nab one.

Do yourself a favor and listen to them right now.

I've never listened to this band that much so this isn't really a high priority for me, 

Change that right now.  Snowing and SSC were pretty much my introduction into modern noodly emo (they are still the best at it), and damn these songs are so nostalgic, and also just very good.