TITLE FIGHT - Shed & Floral Green LP represses available @ Side One Dummy Records

I'm a doofus? what did i do this time for you to be so indifferent towards me? do you just enjoy trying to belittle people? hmmm

You are a doofus based on previous things I've seen you post. Case in point, you said you "could care less" a moment ago. How much less could you care? Only a little? A large amount? It's hard for me to tell how you feel when you are so vague!

You are a doofus based on previous things I've seen you post. Case in point, you said you "could care less" a moment ago. How much less could you care? Only a little? A large amount? It's hard for me to tell how you feel when you are so vague!

GREAT POINT!!! idk how much  i could care, can you measure? anyways stop getting off topic. We're all in here to discuss the topic and express our opinions. Don't call me a doofus because i stated an opinion DUDE. 

anywayssssssssss.... i just hope someone will put out the cd version of Title Fight's The Last Thing You Forget. 

Title Fight has gotten better with each major release. I don't want to listen to a Title Fight with more "hardcore" influence, I'd rather they just devote that energy into Disengage or Bad Seed.

Totally agree I'm sure when they put out that new Disengage record it will be killer.

There isn't much TF material I don't like. Spring Songs is decent, but not as memorable/catchy as most of their other stuff. Definitely wouldn't say it is bad though. Really interested and excited to see what they have in store for us in the coming year.

Exactly what I think too. Shed and floral green were my favorite albums. Still think that the last thing you forget was incredible tho. Would love to see a 12" of the full album.