AFI : ALL HALLOWS EP. AVAILABLE NOW.

Satan

The shitty thing about UPS is that once you create the shipping label, you get the tracking number.  You can share that with your customer and they get all excited.  However, your package can sit at a warehouse for weeks until UPS actually has possession of it.  They will come and pick up your packages for free, so there's no excuse that even though I got my tracking number and 'shipped status' 24 hours ago, it still has yet to be picked up by UPS.

Same thing with USPS.  Just because someone bought a shipping label from paypal does not mean they actually dropped of the package at the post office.

My money is still on not receiving this until February.

The shitty thing about UPS is that once you create the shipping label, you get the tracking number.  You can share that with your customer and they get all excited.  However, your package can sit at a warehouse for weeks until UPS actually has possession of it.  They will come and pick up your packages for free, so there's no excuse that even though I got my tracking number and 'shipped status' 24 hours ago, it still has yet to be picked up by UPS.

Same thing with USPS.  Just because someone bought a shipping label from paypal does not mean they actually dropped of the package at the post office.

My money is still on not receiving this until February.

While normally I would agree, I don't think this is the case in this situation, I personally have signed up UPS MyChoice and when I get an email alert saying a package is arriving on a certain day, it comes on that day. In this case though, the UPS will hand off to the USPS which could take another day. 

This same type of thing happened with my Guardians of the Galaxy 2LP & Poster pre-order from MyPlayDirect, I got the UPS MyChoice email and I received the package on time. 

So your UPS MyChoice has a delivery date?  Mine just has the tracking and when you click on that it says:

A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated.

AKA - "We don't have your shit yet, so we cannot tell you when you are going to get it".