AFI : ALL HALLOWS EP. AVAILABLE NOW.

Satan

Clearly nobody here is punk and no one gets it.

Nitro has gone retro and is giving fans that treasured experience of ordering merch from those insert catalogs that came with their CDs in the 90s. You send your money and then who the hell knows after that?? Any true punk is glad to have this system back in place.

Clearly nobody here is punk and no one gets it.

Nitro has gone retro and is giving fans that treasured experience of ordering merch from those insert catalogs that came with their CDs in the 90s. You send your money and then who the hell knows after that?? Any true punk is glad to have this system back in place.

Lol.

I do remember ordering from Nitro, Asian Man, and Fat this way before I had internets. One time I ordered from the now defunct Springman Records and the guy drew a cool zombie sketch and wrote a neat little note thanking me. It was pretty epic just mailing out checks or moneyorders and checking the mail every day for months wondering when it'd show.

I cant believe people really wanted that poster...... it was on interpunk for $1 for YEARS

It may have been available for YEARS, but I wasn't into AFI then and wasn't looking for the poster.  Since I can't turn back time, I chose to order the one that was available now.  Or, at least appeared to be available...  

Ya I would be pretty annoyed too. I got mine on Monday, despite the fact that I didn't place my order til January 1st and I live outside of the USA.

If it makes you feel any better, it's a pretty high quality reissue and it'll be worth the wait.

You live in space and STILL got it before us?! Maybe Hell is farther than I originally thought...