Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

Yeah I read that.. if this is true it's... unfortunate.

I see a lot of downtime for me between HM dropping and March. And then, BLOOODBOORNNEEE comeso ut in March and will be replacing Destiny in playtime for me.

:\ I don't know why they need to space out their shit so much.

Man I love these Don't Touch Me gaunlets. Did the weekly with them and I was really surprised how often it helps when you get overwhelmed by enemies.

They're my favorite exotic armor, by far.

If only they didn't look like ass.

Tons of fun to use. Dying for the hunter helmet from CE so I can wear the DTMs all the time.

Yeah I read that.. if this is true it's... unfortunate.

I see a lot of downtime for me between HM dropping and March. And then, BLOOODBOORNNEEE comeso ut in March and will be replacing Destiny in playtime for me.

:\ I don't know why they need to space out their shit so much.

Same. I've been playing Destiny alot lately but I still haven't touched Far Cry and I just started Assaasins Creed:Unity. Then there's the Order 1886 next month.

Same. I've been playing Destiny alot lately but I still haven't touched Far Cry and I just started Assaasins Creed:Unity. Then there's the Order 1886 next month.

Yeah, I've got Evil Within on the last chapter that I haven't picked up in two months, I've also got Dragon Age:Inquisition with a 50% playthrough that I haven't touched in a month... Things are really going to pick up when Bloodborne comes out.

Unfortunately, since the only things that seem to be new and dropping from Crota are weapons I'll be guaranteed (I assume?) 1-3 each week. So, in 2-3 weeks I'll have all of them. I see my destiny playtime dropping significantly unless they add some filler in between the DLCs.

They're my favorite exotic armor, by far.

If only they didn't look like ass.

Tons of fun to use. Dying for the hunter helmet from CE so I can wear the DTMs all the time.

I got 2 helmets out of my three runs this week. And I agree about the color on them not being the best. It goes decently with thunderdevil. Gonna have to try a few more shaders.

I got 2 helmets out of my three runs this week. And I agree about the color on them not being the best. It goes decently with thunderdevil. Gonna have to try a few more shaders.

Yeah the color plus the stupid giant hook on the one side, and most hunter gauntlets except ahamkara look so scrawny.

But, I sincerely love the function of the DTMs. Really allows me to play my in-the-enemys-face playstyle even on my wimpy ass hunters. Kind of revived my love for my hunters after playing easy-mode-Destiny as a Bubblebro Titan with Saint 14 for the past few weeks.

Sweet, so my main now has a maxed Hawkmoon, Vex, Gjallarhorn, Zombie, Hexen, VoC, Deviant, Thumderlord, and I'm only energy away from maxed Sword Breaker, Black Hammer, and Murmur.

My alt. is 15 so I'm close to being able to run Crota on 2 characters. Hopefully by the weekend. So I'll be down to run everything with anybody (NF, weekly, CE, etc.)

I also have yet to meet a new player who knows what agro is.

"Oh, Nexus is shooting at me, let me just run away and passed my fireteam member so that he is in the line of fire too."

Idiots.