Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

thanks, but yeah 28 is not a fun age to be, turns out. too close to 30.

question: won't you just move your armor to your "clone" so you run with 2 32's? I haven't been bothering since my alt warlock is at 31, but it's gonna be a must for hard mode, and definitely helps when we're shorthanded.

stoked I got that titan helm. I just need some shards to upgrade my helmets and i'll be maxed on all the CE gear.

That's what I've been doing. My spare armor just happens to make my clone a 30. I always run the raid with my high gear. When I said used to get good gear, I meant a second chance at getting exotics and stuff for the nightfalls. Not him keeping whatever I find. It'll all go to my main or maybe later my Hunter.

I'm hoping for Hunger of Crota next week as well. I think I just need that to have all the raid gear. Just shy some energy of maxing it all out.

Two 32s in that run, and it was still so slow. I swear Batman and myself were the only members awake in that VoG hard run.

I did a run with people today that made me want to hit things. They kept missing oracles. I couldn't understand how they were 31's. cheesing Crota made bad players think they were good.

I did a run with people today that made me want to hit things. They kept missing oracles. I couldn't understand how they were 31's. cheesing Crota made bad players think they were good.

I completely agree with that. I feel like we (all the legit players) are going to get a lot more frustrated a lot more often because of these people who don't know how to run a raid legit. Can't even shoot a damn oracle. Ugh.

I completely agree with that. I feel like we (all the legit players) are going to get a lot more frustrated a lot more often because of these people who don't know how to run a raid legit. Can't even shoot a damn oracle. Ugh.

Seriously? I'm grateful for a good team. They really explained everything.

tonight i definitely had some of the worst groups i've ever had in destiny. i thought last week was bad, but man. i think it's getting progressively worse and worse.

got another hard light from VOG, but nothing on my other two runs

The patch is bringing out the worst of 'em.

Glad you're the one that got the H.L. though.