Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

Trials of Osiris sounds sweet. 

Plus they are doubling the amount of Crucible marks and rep you get from each game.

They are also doubling loot drops in crucible, increasing chance of top player getting a reward and adding about 12 legendary guns to the loot table.

It sounds fun, but also stressful/ annoying imagine getting 8 wins and then getting your 3rd loss and missing your 9 win turn in, It sounds like this gear will be the hardest max gear to obtain

So they are doing away with commendations. You'll be able to redeem each one for 250 faction rep. Welcomed change.

For some reason I was thinking rep was marks. Which i know is different but my mind wanted to believe I guess. Marks would be much better than rep :(

The Thorn and shotguns make me never want to play crucible. I'm shooting a guy in the head while he runs 20 feet at me, and I'm dead.

I freakin' hate this. I feel like my K/D ratio would be so much better if these weren't so over powered. Red Death is my go to weapon for PvP though. So good! I'm excited for the new maps too.

Trials of Osiris sounds fun but like it was mentioned above it also sounds pretty annoying/aggravating. Prison of Elders looks super fun though! Can't wait to get to 34 and try that 35 level. On a side note I've been really enjoying all Destiny has to offer and I can say the raids are A LOT of fun but it can get so lame when you're with a group that isn't trying to finish fast or just sucks in general. I haven't gotten a single legendary weapon from VOG though and that's really depressing. I need a fatebringer! Also still need a ghorn and a hunger of crota. I want to keep playing the raids until I've gotten at least one of every item available. As many hours as I put into this game I feel like I've def got my moneys worth. To bad everyone on here stopped playing as soon as I started running the raids -_-

For some reason I was thinking rep was marks. Which i know is different but my mind wanted to believe I guess. Marks would be much better than rep :(

I freakin' hate this. I feel like my K/D ratio would be so much better if these weren't so over powered. Red Death is my go to weapon for PvP though. So good! I'm excited for the new maps too.

Trials of Osiris sounds fun but like it was mentioned above it also sounds pretty annoying/aggravating. Prison of Elders looks super fun though! Can't wait to get to 34 and try that 35 level. On a side note I've been really enjoying all Destiny has to offer and I can say the raids are A LOT of fun but it can get so lame when you're with a group that isn't trying to finish fast or just sucks in general. I haven't gotten a single legendary weapon from VOG though and that's really depressing. I need a fatebringer! Also still need a ghorn and a hunger of crota. I want to keep playing the raids until I've gotten at least one of every item available. As many hours as I put into this game I feel like I've def got my moneys worth. To bad everyone on here stopped playing as soon as I started running the raids -_-

Sorry man. I'm was getting burnt out. I'll be back on the HOW launch.

Lmao I have 3+ of every VoG weapon even the VM except I don't even have a Fatebringer. Good luck.

I have every exotic available on xbone, and I have every raid weapon. Can't wait to grind to max them all out again.

Yea you don't have to. It takes an exotic shard and some weapon parts to ascend exotics to new damage level. They will keep whatever experience you currently have put into them.. So if you have one halfway leveled and ascended it it will be halfway to 365. Also you font have to wait for Xur. You can ascend any exotic at anytime.

Old raids will drop their exotics at the new power level but will not drop new exotics. So your No Land Beyond will drop at 365 from Crota but that loot table is still the same.

You'll still need to do HoW activities to get the new exotics. I don't think they'll change the difficulty so if your missing exotics the old raids should be easy clears.

Old raids will drop their exotics at the new power level but will not drop new exotics. So your No Land Beyond will drop at 365 from Crota but that loot table is still the same.

You'll still need to do HoW activities to get the new exotics. I don't think they'll change the difficulty so if your missing exotics the old raids should be easy clears.

Exactly. Won't be getting Lord of Wolves from VoG.