Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

You can keep secondary ammo up to full with no problem in cruck, and you can roll a much better sniper with combustion if it REALLY helps you.

IB is terrrrrrible for crucible.

edit:

If it works for you, it works for you! But, the ammo perk doesn't outweigh that it takes up your exotic slot and cannot outperform a lot of other snipers.

You'd be better served rocking a Eye of Sol, LDR, PR, ES and then using a heavy exotic like Gjally, Truth, maybe even Thunderlord for the lols.

Yeah I'm never running into issues with secondary ammo in crucible, and spawning with 0 ammo and having to regen before I can use icebreaker is way too obnoxious. If I'm using an exotic, patience and time is a headshot machine. But 99% of time I'm using either blackhammer, or a random sniper I have rolled with increased accuracy while being shot at and increased target acquisition. Would love to try rodeo instead of target acquisition but don't have that rolled yet. 

Agreed. Sorry Will, git gud.

My cruck load out is Red Death, Party Crasher and Uppercut Payload. For gear, it's the Ram/Voidwalker all the way. Unless it's trials, LBN and Sunsinger forsure.

I'm in it to win it. Until they nerf it, imma use it!

Party Crasher is legit. I use it more than anything else in PVP. I'm probably going to max it out.

Yeah that boon is crazy on the last day. I turned in 3 of the bounties and got almost 3/4 of the way from 4 to 5. I read the other day that if you equip IB gear/shaders/emblems that it gives you extra XP and they stack too. Is that right?

I'm at a stand still with Destiny right now. I have a handful of exotics that I need, two weapons from Crota, and the pulse rifle from VOG and I'm pretty much done. The rewards for Prison of Elders really isn't worth the time it takes to sit down and run 32, 34, and 35. An exotic hasn't dropped from the treasure chest for me since the first day it launched. The new weapons sets are really crappy and disappointing.

TL;DR - I'm anxiously waiting for The Taken King to come out