Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

I'm not gonna be shocked when the next DLC has some system similar to HoW for leveling underpowered stuff. The game informer article is kind of vague at times (and game informer is crap, it's just a GameStop catalog) and bungie people tweeted that more would be explained and NOT to start dismantling your old gear right away.

Okay guys I need some help. As confusing as it all may sound, hopefully I can get my question across.

I just created a new gmail account to start using instead of the old hotmail account I've had for years. Since I created a new gmail I also went ahead and created a new psn account as well. I had been getting quit a few comments from people in parties on destiny about having my full name as my username so I was kind of wanting to get away from that. My question is this: Can I some how transfer my 3 characters from destiny that I've been using on my old psn account and bungie account to my new psn account? A quick search online just made me more confused than before.

TL;DR 1. Made a new email

2. In turn made a new psn acct

3. Need to know if I can transfer my existing destiny data to my new psn acct

4. If so, how?

5. If not, I really don't want to start destiny all over again just so people can't see my full name as my handle.

1. No you can't.

2. Why did you make your PSN your ACTUAL name at all??

3. Why make a new PSN?

Solution: Set up email forwarding on your Hotmail account so that all emails to your hotmail address get forwarded to your Gmail address. Continue using Gmail for mail. Continue using your old hotmail address as a login username.

OR, ya know, avoid all that nonsense, and just change the email address on your PSN account...:

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/255/~/change-a-sign-in-id-(email-address)

I was young and stupid and didn't realize what I was doing. This isn't even really about the new email I set up it is more about my username for my psn account. You can change the email you have set up but I don't think you can change your actual username hence the reason I created a new psn with my new email. I just wanted to know if there was a way to get my Destiny data to my new psn which sounds like a definite no.

I was young and stupid and didn't realize what I was doing. This isn't even really about the new email I set up it is more about my username for my psn account. You can change the email you have set up but I don't think you can change your actual username hence the reason I created a new psn with my new email. I just wanted to know if there was a way to get my Destiny data to my new psn which sounds like a definite no.

Ah, different issue then. Unfortunately, PSN has no way of changing your username without creating a new account, something XBOX has had forever. You also cannot transfer licenses (anything you have downloaded or any games you have bought on the E-Store) and cannot transfer save data either.

:(