Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

Bungie in regards to the new Warlock subclass:

Bungie's Pro Tips: "He's not very subtle – he basically electrocutes everybody like Emperor Palpatine," says Merrill. "His melee is probably going to be the most contentious thing. He has a very long-range attack when his melee skill is charged up. It's very hard to beat him in a melee fight from a distance. Warlocks should start getting used to engaging with melee early on. If they're not going up against another stormcaller in PvP he can win melee fights pretty easy."

giphy.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Bounties

Bounty slots will be increased to 16

Incomplete Year One Bounties will be auto-abandoned on 09/08 in preparation for launch of The Taken King

Incomplete Year One Exotic Bounties are auto-completed with their respective Vendors

Year One bounties issues by Eris will be retired

Reputation with Crota's Bane can continue to be earned by completing Quests in The Taken King 

Finally got this game and I'm super overwhelmed with everything but already addicted. Add me on PS4, same name as on here.

Any tips for early game? I'm a level 11 hunter right now.

If you can tell you like it already then my best advice to you is to trade in that vanilla copy at gamestop for $20 towards the $60 delexe edition that comes out on the 15th. Otherwise you will wind up paying $75 for the first two expansions and the soon to be released Taken King.

If you can tell you like it already then my best advice to you is to trade in that vanilla copy at gamestop for $20 towards the $60 delexe edition that comes out on the 15th. Otherwise you will wind up paying $75 for the first two expansions and the soon to be released Taken King.

Shit that's a good deal. Considering also I only paid $14 for the game new. Looks like I'll be doing that.