Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

Sometimes Playstation is so crappy. I'm glad they finally made the media player available so I can use my hard drive full of movies. It seems like the network is down for a good while once every couple of weeks which is really annoying. Hopefully they change that username bull crap soon. Thanks for the help though you guys!

that hunter duck and roll. So ready for this.

I honestly burned myself out and havent played destiny in about two weeks. Just gonna keep holding off then come back for TTK.

I'm gonna guess the people that don't have it?

Well considering it's getting nerfed pretty hard, I think the thought is it's going to end up a wasted exotic slot for most fights. So cool you can finally get one of course if you don't have it already, but not near as much of an impact since in less than a month it's probably going to get far less use. It's the first week he's selling it in like two years, and it's only good for a few weeks. 

I think red death and now gally have proved Bungie was lying when they said they don't control Xur and that his list is random. 

And the nerf is only taking away some if the wolfpack rounds

Yeah, but that's what made Gjallarhorn good :P The only reason anyone ever liked Gjally was because of it's massive damage. Take away some of that damage and... what differentiates it from any other rocket? Nada. The tracking on it isn't even that good. Maybe it makes Truth wortwhile in PVE.

Regardless it doesn't matter MUCH, Bungie has made it pretty clear that new weapons are going to be replacing old weapons. They are saying new Green weapons are stronger than current purple weapons.  They keep saying that old exotics will still be worth owning, but, the gap between current purples and current exotics is already pretty negligible in most cases. I'm fairly sure that everything we've spent a year grinding for will be garbagetown in a month.

Guess that just gives us something to keep grinding for... Instead of making new, harder content to grind through, just make new hard to get weapons to grind.. :( Oh well, I'm still excited for the new subclasses. It finally was enough to give me encouragement to play through the story one last time so I had a warlock ready to go. 

Honestly, I don't care about Gally getting nerfed. I have had it forever. I am excited for new stock, and to free up an exotic slot for something new. I can understand people being bummed they never got one, but it's just a weapon in a game. No big deal. 

Excited to run Day 1 with all the VC folks.