Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

Yeah im more pissed about Black Hammer than anything. Ive used etheric light on two black hammers and two shotguns (found Verdict) nerfing Nechrocasm and Hard Light to be Superior? Throws me off

Eh? They are buffing the hard light and nechrochasm, not nerf ing them. But how could they be superior to a black hammer or found verdict? It's a completely different archetype.

Hardlight and nechrochasm might be superior to most assault rifles, but they won't be superior to anything else.

Enjoy it while it lasts :P You've got about 1.5 months before it's garbageeee

Haha yeah. I know. I tried not to be too excited. I had 250 motes laying around so spending 30 to roll it correctly was nothing. 1.5 is an eternity in my eyes as I cycle weapons pretty regularly.

I'm having fun running dance machines and Multi on my Hunter, and Messenger and 64 on my Lock. 

IB came out a good time though. Good way to keep my mind off stuff .

Damn i want thay Timurs Lash. Whats the best way to get to level 5 by next Tuesday besides bounties?

Say what?

The only way to get to leve l5 is to do the bounties and play in Iron Banner games. Wear a class item, shader, and emblem associated with Iron Banner. Buy the buff whenever you play. That's the only way, that's the whole thing haha,

Thats what i meant. If i wear iron banner gear do i get bonus points? Lose 5 and winning one? i know you can get to 5 with only bounties

It doesn't take long at all. I did 5 bounties, maybe about 3 hours of running at most (mostly loses too), and ended at 2-1/4. It's not hard at all. Just grind that shit out and rep IB gear.

Yeah the drops are a lot more generous but it's still bull crap.

I had a 35 kill game last night with a 4.6 k/d and got a blue engram and the guy that was lowest on my team with maybe 5 kills got 2 legendary weapons. One of which was an IB weapon. I know that loot stuff is hard to do the right way but crap they could definitely do it a lot better. Give better rewards for the players that play well. I hate grinding for 2 or 3 hours and maybe getting a couple legendary guns which end up being garbage anyways.

Also I've gotten probably 15 vex mythoclast's in the last couple months and not one fuggin' gally, hawkmoon, or 4th horseman :angry: