Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

Yep I've got an arc sniper, too.

Also have a legendary Arc Fusion Rifle "The Calming" which I can use.  Glad I didn't dismantle it for the exotic bounty+shards.

What a shitty strike. 4 bosses.

Luckily, if you can manage to lure them out of the top room, you can ram them with the Interceptors and it's an instakill. I do it everytime.

You need to rank up haha

Yeah, I don't foresee myself surviving this week's Nightfall anytime soon.  Even with two teammates to carry me, I think it'd be a serious chore and I'd feel useless.

Derek - you've got the gear I think. You just gotta farm materials. I spent 3 hours farming materials and went from 26 to 28 over the course of two days. Now, everything is easy. Batman and I didn't even break a sweat playing the nightfall last night. 27 - > 28 difference is insane.

I believe the only piece of gear I'm lacking in are my gauntlets – I haven't purchased any legendary options because I'm waiting for Xur to carry the Exotics again.  He continues to disappoint me every week, though...

[edit]

I'm not proud of it, but the Queen's version of a Legendary helmet is the best thing I've got at the moment, so I'm rolling with it.  I refuse to blow ascendent shards on it, though, even if it hinders my level a bit.  Seems like a total waste.

Yeah, I don't foresee myself surviving this week's Nightfall anytime soon.  Even with two teammates to carry me, I think it'd be a serious chore and I'd feel useless.  I believe the only piece of gear I'm lacking in are my gauntlets – I haven't purchased any legendary options because I'm waiting for Xur to carry the Exotics again.  He continues to disappoint me every week, though...

I'm betting Xur will be a cycle gloves -> chest -> helm -> boots -> gloves -> chest etc.  You'll be gloveless for two more weeks :\ Just buy a Vanguard pair, that's what I did :P You can break it down to ascendant shards when you get the exotic you want.

I'm betting Xur will be a cycle gloves -> chest -> helm -> boots -> gloves -> chest etc.  You'll be gloveless for two more weeks :\ Just buy a Vanguard pair, that's what I did :P You can break it down to ascendant shards when you get the exotic you want.

Wouldn't I have to use even more ascendent shards to rank up said gloves, though?  I'd do it in a heart-beat if I got back all the shards I put into it, vs. just the 2 you receive when breaking them down.

Wouldn't I have to use even more ascendent shards to rank up said gloves, though?  I'd do it in a heart-beat if I got back all the shards I put into it, vs. just the 2 you receive when breaking them down.

Yeah, but the things you level even without shards give you more light. I ranked my gloves up to the point that they needed shards, ranked my exotic chest to full, and I was 28.  The glimmer/material levels add light too.

Yeah, but the things you level even without shards give you more light. I ranked my gloves up to the point that they needed shards, ranked my exotic chest to full, and I was 28.  The glimmer/material levels add light too.

Yeah, I'm cool with that.  I think my chest piece and boots may be at the point that they're beginning to require shards, if they haven't already.  I'm positive I've spent some on one of the armor pieces I'm currently happy with.  I try to get everything there (at minimum) since farming materials ain't no thing.  Exotic gauntlets would make a huge difference right now, since I'm on rolling with a rare set that have something like +15 or +18 Light.

And to go with what Shelby said, my Warlock bud said that Xur has sold their exclusive (flaming) gauntlets two different weeks so far.  So I think it's possible, and I think the wait will be worth it.  I've already got the coins set aside.