Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

Fuck, that's frustrating. And also mind-boggling that Batman scored 2 Legendaries and 1 Exotic out of 3 purple engrams. Crazy.

Yeah! whats up with that? When I grabbed it I was stoked because I was certain it would be legendary and it showed as a chest piece. It turned out to be slightly higher than the one I had BUT STILL

Fuck, that's frustrating. And also mind-boggling that Batman scored 2 Legendaries and 1 Exotic out of 3 purple engrams. Crazy.

don't worry, everything since has been the bluest of blues. 

i've got a nice collection going though:

suros regime exotic auto rifle (almost maxed out)

A.1F19X-RYL legendary scout rifle (maxed out)

fair and square legendary pulse rifle

crusader I legendary scout rifle

the devil you know legendary hand cannon

the comedian legendary shotgun

final rest II legendary fusion rifle

unfriendly giant legendary rocket launcher

the swarm legendary machine gun

maxed out legendary helmet and exotic chest (voidfang vestments, which are badass), 3 more upgrades away from being maxed on my other legendary armor. 

don't worry, everything since has been the bluest of blues. 

i've got a nice collection going though:

suros regime exotic auto rifle (almost maxed out)

A.1F19X-RYL legendary scout rifle (maxed out)

fair and square legendary pulse rifle

crusader I legendary scout rifle

the devil you know legendary hand cannon

the comedian legendary shotgun

final rest II legendary fusion rifle

unfriendly giant legendary rocket launcher

the swarm legendary machine gun

maxed out legendary helmet and exotic chest (voidfang vestments, which are badass), 3 more upgrades away from being maxed on my other legendary armor. 

I got a Mote of Light yesterday.

I dunno what that is haha. I killed an entire team in the crucible with one pull of the trigger with the Pocket Infinity though

Vex Mythoclast is a fusion rifle PRIMARY. It's a reward from doing the Raid on Hard Mode.

http://www.destinydb.com/items/346443849-vex-mythoclast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQeIlojbuz0

3 hit kill on guardians with full shield.

Really? I have over 1000 of the hunter equivalent, sapphire wire. :/

I can only get it from dismantling Armor I think. 4 for purple, 2 for blue and 1 for green. Those bump a bit if upgraded. Given the scarcity of purple stuff I've found I need to dismantle between 24 - 46 pieces of armor for one upgrade to a single piece of my purple armor from the Queen's Wrath. So to fully upgrade each piece, that is a lot of armor needed. 

vault of glass was pretty epic. wanna play it again next week for sure. hopefully I won't be such a shitty n00b lol. dat platforming... just give me shit to kill and i'm good. crazy gliding jumps and that's a big bag of nope.

Took me like twenty minutes to get across that area with the disappearing platforms the first time I did the vault haha

Took me like twenty minutes to get across that area with the disappearing platforms the first time I did the vault haha

alright I don't feel so bad then haha. really threw me off because I never use that glide jump. dude w/ the tip to double tap X really helped. I had it down by the end when I jumped up to your ledge to revive you. it got pretty intense there.

Anyone else constantly get randoms this bad or is it just me?

1146600_10152728336343770_27293866362935

I spent the next strike not shooting anything and dancing on their dead bodies. They couldn't get past the first room in the Earth strike and left.

Finished it by myself lol

10703660_10152728384543770_4462088280925

At least you're getting items, I usually get shaders. :P

Lunar Elegy, Achilles, Bloodpact.  I've had each one at least 5 times.

AND - my first legendary engram post-patch was a class item and it turned into the goddamn FWC cape you can buy for 250 glimmer. And not just that, I already owned it.

Batman can attest to this as he was listening to me bitch out the cryptarch post-decrypt.