Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

For the PS3 users out there.. feel free to add me username: Kick_Sass currently a lvl 13 hunter  on a side note was doing to the moon strike yesterday with two randoms and attempted to take that huge beast out at least 4 times and we just couldn't do it... it was insane... i really enjoy the difficulty and the co-op stuff. pumped to really get the game going once i get up to lvl 20.

http://kotaku.com/bungie-kills-destiny-loot-cave-1639154905

Wow way to go Bungie :(

Also, no ascendant shards from dismantling queens bounty gear anymore? Sorry, then what is the fucking point of doing quests to get the same head and chest drops over and over if they give you nothing./ Really wiwsh I had dismantled all my copies before going to bed last night. Cool :\

Happy about increased drops from normal activity (or supposedly at least) but... come on man.

wow devnotes:

http://www.bungie.net/7_Destiny-Dev-Notes/en/News/News?aid=12188

Highlights:

(Active Today)

No Treasure Cave

No Ascendant Shards from Queens Bounty

Coming soon:

Cryptarch engrams will be closer to the rarity you expect than random

Optional voice comm when matched in strikes or PVP

Nerf damage to player and boost damage to boss on strikes

Bad Juju and Thorn are being boosted to be useful (wish I knew thisy esterday when I could have grabbed Bad Juju in exotic bounty)

Nerf: Auto rifles are being nerfed at range and headshots.

Boost: Scout rifles and Pulse rifles will be the only weapons effective at range and scout rifles damage is getting raised

Nerf : shotguns shooting range

Been playing Destiny consistently everyday since launch and it is starting to lose it's grip on me. Grinding is becoming a pain and repetitive gameplay is really starting to wear me down. Plus restrictions on how much currency you can earn a week sucks. Strikes are my favorite but after I reach the limit for Vanguard Marks I see no point in doing them.

Been playing Destiny consistently everyday since launch and it is starting to lose it's grip on me. Grinding is becoming a pain and repetitive gameplay is really starting to wear me down. Plus restrictions on how much currency you can earn a week sucks. Strikes are my favorite but after I reach the limit for Vanguard Marks I see no point in doing them.

Very much agreed