Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

i can help you out. I've got a really good strategy--I was able to solo it last night after a few tries. bring your solar sniper and rockets.

edit: and a few ammo packs for secondary and heavies just in case.

No solar sniper :(

Edit: I can brute force to the boss easily enough but that first wave of vex athe boss got me

Can't jump down or the mission is so much harder. Just gotta deal with 1 minotaur from the top of the cave.

I won't be home til tonight but I'm looking to Nightfall + Raid whenever is possible. As for the raid, even just doing the first boss over and over... whatever can get me to a chest with some Raid gear I'm down for.  Plus I'm at 27.5 with a near-fully upgraded exotic primary. so, I'm feeling much better than last week.

If we want to seriously orchestrate something for Vault of Glass, anytime Thursday or Friday will be my only available options.  At least for the next few weeks.  It sucks, but my availability is restricted to fairly bizarre blocks of time at the moment.

I'll try to hop on this evening before work.  I'll be down for whatever if any of you are on.

Can't jump down or the mission is so much harder. Just gotta deal with 1 minotaur from the top of the cave.

that's the key right there.

I also figured out that solar sniper takes out those shielded shanks in the first room in one hit and the minotaurs on the ground at the end very quickly. doesn't matter that it's not even legendary. I used my solar rockets/super to take out the minotaur and my sniper to take out the nexus. it was a piece of cake. it really sucked though, on a previous try, I made it all the way to the end and killed myself with a rocket when the minotaur teleported right on top of me.

Yeah Vault of Glass timing will be hard. At BEST I'm on nights from ~7pm EST to ~11pm EST. Weekends would be best bet. Like a sunday... I don't know the whole thing requires too much commitment I really just wanna get to some of the parts with chests and try to get some gear.

i'm on between 5:30-10:30ish central during the week and usually late Friday. only time i'm not available this upcoming weekend is whenever my team plays on Saturday (which is looking like mid-afternoon)

Yeah Vault of Glass timing will be hard. At BEST I'm on nights from ~7pm EST to ~11pm EST. Weekends would be best bet. Like a sunday... I don't know the whole thing requires too much commitment I really just wanna get to some of the parts with chests and try to get some gear.

I could try going to bed at a reasonable hour on Friday, and waking up at a decent hour on Saturday. That'd give me up until 11:00 PM EST before I had to get ready for work. Sundays suck because I actually go in an hour earlier, which means I'd have to sign out by 10 or so. (07:00 my time.) And that's balls. Can't wait to join the rest of humanity and shake these graveyard shifts.

Clearly I need to be on your fire team

If the update went live, all purple engrams will net you a Legendary or Exotic. No blue let-downs any longer. If you can level up your Cryptarch and score a couple of Legendary engrams, you'll be set. I'd wait to claim the engrams at the post until you're positive the update has gone through, though.

Patch should roll out tomorrow. Updates Updates are on Tuesday for destiny.

Also, I hit 28 today and Batman and I rolled through Nightfall like it weren't no thang. What a difference a level makes.

it's always awesome too when you're playing through with another person and at the end your kill numbers are practically the same.

i'm anxious to try out this week's nightfall (tonight maybe??). would really love that XP multiplier for the whole week...

edit: alright, it's the colossus strike on mars w/ arc burn. I think it'll be fairly easy.