Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

My friend and I were discussing the life of this game. I know there's a couple DLC packs coming out, but after less than a month I feel somewhat bored. I'm level 25 but it just seems repetitive now. It's a new style of game for me, I'm usually strictly FPS. It's fun to play but one thing I don't understand is why you can't talk to other people unless they're on your fireteam. Playing alone is so boring cause you can't communicate and no one ever joins my fire team if I invite them.

Dudes. As a pat on the back for wrapping up these graveyard shifts at work, they've giving me a 3-day weekend that's actually going to fall on a legitimate weekend. This never happens. I have the 17th, 18th, and 19th (of this month) off. If anyone else is interested in doing the Vault, that would definitely be the time that works for me.

Dudes. As a pat on the back for wrapping up these graveyard shifts at work, they've giving me a 3-day weekend that's actually going to fall on a legitimate weekend. This never happens. I have the 17th, 18th, and 19th (of this month) off. If anyone else is interested in doing the Vault, that would definitely be the time that works for me.

I could do Friday morning/afternoon but that's about it

Got to level 24 this weekend from 18 on Friday. It is becoming quite addicting. Really wish I had a PS4 so I could play with everybody on here. The intensity of and rush I get from being the last guardian standing on the final boss with less then half health left on a strike is insane. I need to get into playing crucible a bit more and moving up my vanguard/queens/crucible rank a bunch.